10 reasons to choose the B&E Baby Change Clutch
A travel change mat is essential for making nappy changes when you are out and about, and most come with a pocket or two for holding all your nappy change essentials. So what makes our product stand out from the rest?
Here’s what makes the B&E Baby Change Clutch different from most travel change mats and nappy wallets:
- Clever pockets. The B&E Change Clutch has 5 cleverly designed pockets to store everything you need for a nappy change while out and about. Most diaper clutches or travel change pads have only one or two pockets, which really isn’t enough.
- Built in wipes pouch. The only travel change mat with a dedicated wipes pocket to allow for easy, one handed access to your baby wipes. Some baby change mats come with clam shell style hard cases for the storing your wipes which is impractical for a variety of reasons: bulkiness, needing two hands to open the case and inability to actually dispense the wipes to name a few.
- Baby safe materials. The B&E Baby Change Clutch is free from nasties such as BPA, Phthalates, PVC and lead. Sadly, not all baby products are made of baby safe materials, with many big brand travel change mats being made with plastics such as PVC.
- Magnetic closure for one handed usability. The B&E Baby Change Clutch features 10 ultra strength magnets to securely hold the contents of the clutch closed while allowing for a one handed 'flick' opening. Why does one handed accessibility matter? Well, most of the time you’ll be holding the baby in one hand and trying to unfold the mat and set up everything you need to change your baby with the other hand. Velcro, zippers and clasps all require two hands and make laying out your change mat as well as packing everything up practically impossible while holding your baby.
- Cushioned pad for your baby’s head. A newborn’s head is especially delicate, particularly if they’ve come into the world with a vacuum or forceps delivery, so a padded section for your baby’s head is essential.
- Padded centre for your baby’s comfort. Many public baby change facilities are made of hard plastic surfaces and are not comfortable to lie on.
- Water proof lining so you can easily wipe it clean.
- Compact size. At only 16 x 27 cm when folded, you can throw it into your existing baby bag or handbag easily. Organise and streamline your bag without adding unnecessary bulk.
- Durable materials and stitching. You’ll change up to 3,000 nappies in your baby’s first year alone, and many of those will be while out and about. Imagine play dates at the park, café catch ups with your mum friends and countless other outing with your baby. So choose a product that is made of premium materials and will last, otherwise, you’ll find yourself having to fork out for a replacement before you know it.
- Style. We're confident enough to say the B&E Baby Change Clutch is the most stylish travel change mat on the market. With buttery soft, vegan leather, luxe French piping and polished gold hardwear, this baby product gives designer bags a run for their money and adds a serious dose of sophisticated, understated style to your baby gear collection.
The Ben & Ellie Baby Change Clutch is proudly designed in Australia and made with premium materials. Designed by mums for mums, we have considered every last detail with no compromises and ticked off everything you need to change your baby’s nappy quickly and easily, anywhere you go.